Concrete Polishing for Residential, Commercial, & Industrial Spaces
Polished concrete can enhance the look and value of your floors. Not only does it provide a durable finish that will never need waxing or coating, but it also offers a wide variety of design options to give you the exact look that you want. At High Traffic Flooring, we take care of every step of the process to give your floor a polished, durable finish.
How It Works
Whether you have an industrial concrete or a residential concrete flooring, we can polish any concrete surface to make it look better than it ever has before. Here’s how it works:
- We use several methods to flatten the concrete to prep the surface for polishing
- We then apply stains and dyes to achieve the exact color that you desire
- After applying the color, a concrete densifier is used to lock it in
- Next we start the actual polishing process, using fine grit diamonds to close the porosity of your concrete
- A penetrating stain guard is then applied to protect the finish
- Finally, a high speed burnisher is used to heat the stain guard and further seal and shine the concrete to protect it for years to come.
Benefits of Polished Concrete Floors
- Great physical characteristics
- Good color stability
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Excellent wear characteristics
- Engineered chemistry to increase UV resistance
- Easy to clean
- Industrial or manufacturing areas
- Residential and commercial areas
- Auto shops and dealerships
- Anywhere an aesthetic concrete resurface is desired
To learn more about our concrete polishing services in the Columbus, Dayton, and Springfield, OH areas, contact High Traffic Flooring today.